Friday 28 August 2015

Gimme Glitter: Maybelline Color Show - Bouquet

Hello!! We have more glitter today, I don't think pictures do this justice cause this glitter is really really pretty. The mix is fabulous, I just love the delicacy of the matte glitter in this.

Bouquet is a glitter topper with small and medium copper hexes and light pink and white matte glitter. It's really pretty. For some reason it kind of tinted my pink base but let's hope that was a one off. Not that I mind anyway cause it's a pretty glitter, I forgive all pretty glitter.

This is my first time trying a Maybelline polish and I like it. I like the glitters in that range, I was going to get one ages ago but managed to convince myself not to buy it #selfcontrolled. But I think their cremes are real nice, maybe worth looking into.

The formula was great, barely needed 2 coats. There was so much glitter so good job Maybelline. It was so easy to apply as well so a girl is impressed.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment