Friday 11 September 2015

Summer Lovin' Tribal Nails

Hello you guys!! I know summer is over now but I miss it cause school is back haha. Where did summer go?? Well I did this design over the summer and it was simple but I thought it was pretty nice. I know summer was meant to be free but I didn't do much nail art. I guess I was doing other things (*ahem* Pokémon) and I suppose my nail stuff wasn't as readily available. This actually might be the only design I did over summer :O actually there was the dragonfly design too haha.

It's a simple tribal with hearts incorporated. Simple but cute and I came up with the design myself, it's not that hard, just have to put some effort in :/ I put this over some glitter and I like it peaking through. Zig zags are fun. I put tinted glitter over the black and it was so fun, looked great and sparkly in the sun.

I drew this with my black pen and some toothpicks, my black pen sometimes explodes and gets extremely thick so I have to use a toothpick. I'm happy with how straight the lines are, though not gonna lie I'm pretty good at drawing straight lines freehand (I refused to use a ruler as a child and now I can draw pretty straight lines freehand).

Yellow: Rimmel - Bee A Honey
Glitter: Etude House - #346
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Purply pink glitter over the black: Barry M - Socialite

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a fab day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment