Wednesday 21 October 2015

Colourful half triangles + Pink glitter nails

Hey there!! Hope you're having a good day and life is being cool with you right now. I now it can be overwhelming, I've been there, done that and there's a chance I'm going back cause I do A levels haha but not really. Today I have a sweet mani cause I love geometric patterns, I was once again inspired by Base Coat Top Coat but different colour scheme. Was in a bit of a creative slump, let's hope I get out haha.

I really really liked this look cause it's really cool, I love uniformity. I was going to do a full design but those 3 nails took ages so I was like "Ok that's enough" and I like accents so it all works out. I love the kind of grid pattern the spaces in between the triangles left. I wasn't sure of the rainbow triangles but I like the way it looks. The more colours the better right?

I got my toothpicks and did the little triangles one by one, so as you can imagine is why it all took so long. Like it's not perfect but I'm still happy, when you're freehanding perfection doesn't happen but that's the charm of it.

Blue: Nails Inc - The Tide Is High
Pink: The Face Shop - Strawberry Milk Yogurt
Rainbow triangles (in rainbow order): M&S - Poppy, OPI - Where Did Suzi's Man-go?, Essie - Fear Or Desire, Rimmel - Bee A Honey, Barry M - Pole Position, Barry M - Kiwi, OPI - Jade Is The New Black, Barry M - Malibu, Barry M - Prickly Pear, Orly - Frolic (my current favourite), Barry M - Miami, OPI - Charged Up Cherry and Rimmel - Black Pearl

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. This turned out great, what a brilliant idea! I can only imagine how time consuming it was to do three nails but totally worth it because it is so cool and eye catching! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so glad you see it that way, yeah it took a while and I was going out. You know what it's like. But I do love a glitter accent haha :)

      Delete