Sunday 29 November 2015

Blue Nails: Seventeen - Midnight Sapphire

Hello fine people!! I have another swatch today, I think this polish is very similar to Kiko 265 just as a side note. Another side note, The Hunger Games was on TV the other day and man it was amazing. It just reminded me of when it first came out and how hype that was and it reminded me of how into the book I was and how great reading too deeply into the movie is. I know the new movie is coming out (has come out? I don't know :/) but I missed the 1st part so maybe seeing the 2nd part isn't the greatest idea. Though now I want to watch them all again, Josh Hutcherson has always been my bae :P

I like this lighting as it shows the really pretty blue shimmer. The name of this was very appropriate, Midnight Sapphire is a very dark blue with blue shimmer. Like it's bordering on black, but I still like it and will use it. I think one hope I'll actually get a proper navy.

I still really liking Seventeen, it's a brand you always see in Boots and stuff but the quality is really good. Like the set I was given was gorgeous in terms of colours chosen and the presentation was really nice too. So it's a thumbs up from me.

Sorry that it's so blurry
The formula was really good, 2 coats and I was sorted. I'm glad that you don't need a high end brand for great formula, no use spending that money (unless it's an Illamasqua ;)).

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment