Wednesday 9 December 2015

Gimme Glitter: Seventeen - Sparkler

Hello!! I have more glitter today cause tbh you can't have enough glitter. Ever. I have a lot of choir things coming up but I think I can deal. My exams are over and I did alright and I didn't stress myself out and uni things are going pretty good. Now just have to sort like presents and stuff. And life and stuff but it'll be sweet :)

Sparkler (another cute name) is a tinted base with little blue and purple glitter and it's quite nice. Maybe it'll look over a different base, it's not bad over dark blue (Seventeen - Midnight Sapphire) but there's probably more potential.

With this Seventeen swatch marathon I don't have much else to say. But if you can get Seventeen nail polish I think it's definitely worth it if you see a nice colour. Pricing is so reasonable and that's what you want.

Sorry picture's a lil blurry
The coverage was pretty good, I wanted a lot of glitter and so I used 3 coats, but if you don't want as much lesser coats would definitely be enough.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is going well! I didn't know you were in a choir! How fun :D I love this glitter, what a beautiful colour combination! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, I'm in a few, Christmas is a busy time, I think I'm losing my voice :/ glad you like it, it's fun and I'm excited to try that glitter over other things :)

      Delete