Wednesday 16 December 2015

Purple Nails: Seventeen - Parma Violet

Hey there!! I have a pale purple today and I have to say nail blogging has made me a lover of pale purple polishes and seriously I think this is one of the nicest I've ever seen. Surely we all love pale purple at this stage.

Parma Violet is a super pink toned pale purple, and this is just gorgeous. I love it!! The pink tone makes it look fabulous.

Parma Violet is actually the perfect name, yes I've commented on the names a lot but that's because they're on point. I love Parma Violets, I don't think if they're just a British thing but I think they're so good. The colour of this isn't the same colour of parma violets at all but who cares when it's this nice.

The formula was amazing, 2 coats and it was so opaque and easy to apply. So I'm impressed, gone are the days of super sheer pastel polishes (hopefully at least).

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment